Teen Advisory Board (TAB)
What do we do?
The TAB’s goal is to promote library services to teens at the Cedarburg Public Library and the community by:
- Advising, planning and implementing teen programs.
- Promoting ideas, reading, programming and expression by and for teens by creating bulletin boards and displays in the young adult area.
- Recommending books, movies, music CDs and magazines for the YA collection.
What will I get out of it?
- Having a say in materials & programs for teens at the Cedarburg Public Library.
- Opportunity to be creative and expressive through art and imaginative activities.
- Personal satisfaction in serving your community and peers.
- Community service hours look great on college and job applications.
Sound like fun? Download the application. Completed applications should be given to the Youth Services desk at the Cedarburg Library.
W63N589 Hanover Ave.
Cedarburg, Wisconsin 53012