Your library is still here for you. Cedarburg Public Library is committed to providing patrons expanded access to online resources and safe access to physical materials.
Hours for curbside pickup: Monday through Thursday, 10am – 7pm, and Friday 10am – 6pm.
To support physical distancing efforts, the library is operating with very limited staff. Staff will fill your holds as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.
At the moment, van delivery amongst the libraries in the 4 county Monarch Library System is running on a very limited basis. Place holds on Cedarburg material for pickup at Cedarburg. Or, if we do not own the item you want and it is at another library, you will then need to list that library as pickup location and pick it up there.
Follow three easy steps to pick up Cedarburg materials at Cedarburg Public Library.
Step one: Place your items on hold.
- Use our website, cedarburglibrary.org, to search Monarch catalog for items at Cedarburg Public Library and be sure to set the pickup location as Cedarburg.
- Or, call us at 262-375-7640 ext. 102 and we will place the holds for you.
- You will be notified via email, text, or phone when your hold is ready.
Step two: Call the library and tell us you’re ready to pick up.
- After you receive notification, call us at 262-375-7640 ext.102 when you are ready to pick up your holds.
- For best service, be sure to have your library card barcode number available.
- Staff will pull your items, check them out, and place them on a cart outside of the building. There will be a slip with the first three initials of your last name attached to your items.
Step three: Pick up your items.
- Go to the front door of the library and you will see carts sitting outside the door.
- Held material will be on carts outside of the building for contactless pickup.
- Your items will be labeled with your hold slip. Look for the first 3 letters of your last name.
- Grab your items ONLY and enjoy!
Remember, Cedarburg Public Library remains closed to the public. Lobbies, restrooms, computers, and other spaces will not be accessible. Due dates will be automatically extended, do not fret about overdue fines.
Please do not attempt to use curbside pickup carts to return materials. This is essential to maintain safe handling of all materials.
We are accepting returns at the drive-up bookdrop on the west side of the building on Mondays and Thursdays.
If you need further assistance, limited library staff are here to help. Feel free to call or leave a message and we will return it as soon as possible.