Current information indicates that aggressive social distancing can help stop the spread of COVID-19 exponentially. The closure of the library is consistent with the Governor’s call for all K-12 schools to close and the Center for Disease Control Interim Guidance for Coronavirus disease.
This page will be updated as needed. This page was last updated April 3, 2020.
The safety of our patrons and staff is a priority at Cedarburg Public Library.
The library is CLOSED until further notice.
- As of March 25, 2020, we are not accepting phones calls at this time. Please aware this may change.
- CPL will waive overdue fines incurred while being closed to the public. You are encouraged to log into your Monarch account online to renew materials.
- Our outside book drop is CLOSED. Please keep materials until further notice. You will NOT incur any late fees.
- We are not circulating any physical materials at this time and are encouraging patrons to take advantage of online resources.
- Explore our online resources! Please see PDF instructions to install the Libby or Rb Digital apps for e-, e-audiobooks and e-magazines to your device. To view instructional videos about Libby, please click here. For instructional videos about Rb Digital, please click here. Information about Kanopy, the movie streaming service (available to CPL cardholders only) is available at https://cedarburglibrary.kanopy.com/.
- Ideas/resources for at-home activities for parents of K-12 children.
Further information can be found at these health and other organizations: